Thursday, January 29, 2009

bertemu buku lama; my blooger site!

Ok, I know it seem ages I haven't record my living miracle as I commited saveral years ago. So many pains and so many happiness I want to capture in this nice blogsite..So many times I want to wrote in these past 2 year.
This is not an excuse, but whenever I start one paragraf I got frozen. My brain stop prossesing..

There was one moment, one story I wrote suddenly I feel sad, and thinking this is not healthy wrote problem rather than face for solution. But my fear conquer me, fear I might lost my betterhalf's friend..everytime I want to talk,I feel avoiding blocked. My heart shouting, demanded to be mend. Before, I got so many good friends, until I got one person stand blocking my good will. And then before I realize, almost my good friend went away and leaving me, with this nasty judgement look.

And that was one one of the episode of fetty darkest moment of personal life.irealize that I tend to block my bad memories somewhere in my pandora box in my head I kept it until I totaly forget the pain.

There were other time that I want to write about this amazing java road trip I want to share, and recorded for my children to read. In the middle of writing, I stop. I forget saveral. Important moments that is very important, I know it was important then I forget what was it. Weird. Sometimes I had that . And then after I couldn't remember it for sure, I kept the story I had written earlier in the draft folder. Until we had another journey to Bali. Oh oh... Azka bangun ntar sambung lagi deh.... (Kalo inget...)

No comments: